Guest Conduct Policy
At Castaways the comfort and well-being of our guests is our number one priority. As such, we enforce a strict conduct policy to ensure an enjoyable stay for all. We ask that you agree to understanding the following terms of the policy.
- No Smoking: Castaways is a smoke-free property. Condos with evidence of smoking inside will incur an additional minimum $100 frais de nettoyage. UNE $25 fine will be applied for the first violation and if voluntary compliance doesn’t occur the renter will be required to vacate the
- No Excessive Noise: For the peaceful enjoyment of all guests, we request that quiet time in the condos and on the property grounds be respected starting at 9:00pm nightly.
- Room Occupancy Limits: Please be reminded that fire codes limit condo occupancy to (4) people in a one bedroom unit and (6) people in a two bedroom unit. We enforce the maximum occupancy limits in all units. If the occupancy is exceeded, guests who are not registered may be asked to leave.
- No Parties: No parties are allowed in the condos at any time. Anything above the occupancy limit per condo is defined as a party. We will give one warning and thereafter, we reserve the right to take other measures in order to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, which may include violators to vacate the premises.
- Pool Rules: The pool rules are posted at the pool. For the enjoyment and safety of all guests, we request everyone follows these rules. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by their guardians at all times and pool usage is for registered guests only.
- Eviction: If for any reason you or someone in your party is asked to leave the premises, all money, deposits, and rents will be forfeited.